Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
1 John 4:7,8

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Honeymooners Cook book

Start digging out those favorite recipes and get readyto share them! After talking with some of the girls in class we have decided to make a Honeymooners ClassCook Book. If you are like me you are tired of making those same old recipes for dinner. This will be a fun and easy way to share our recipes. We are thinking about selling them so we can make some money for our class fund or we can donate the money to a charity. This has not yet been decided; but we will let you know what we decide. All I need you to do is start emailing me recipes. I will be working on this the whole month of February so anytime throughout the month you think of recipes please send them my way. My email address is carriestake@yahoo.com

No comments: