Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
1 John 4:7,8

Monday, April 14, 2008

Travelers Game- THIS FRIDAY!!!

Hi everyone!!!

Well the Travs Game is just around the corner, THIS FRIDAY night!!! The gates will open at 6:10 for groups like ours that are eating a meal before the game starts at 7:10. I’m going by to pick up the tickets either today or tomorrow. I was going to have the tickets at the Will Call office but they advised that the line can get pretty long so it’s easier for our group to just get the tickets directly from me. ***This is my plan***. I will see some of you throughout the week and I will give you your tickets then, if I don’t see you I’m going to plan to get to the field around 6:00 on Friday so I can pass out tickets…I’ll wait outside the stadium until 6:15 then whatever tickets I have left I will turn into the Will Call Office for you to pick up. This will allow MOST of us to get our tickets without having to wait in a long line. If you need special arrangements please let me know. If you already know your going to be late let me know that too. Our group has the BAGGAGE PICNIC AREA reserved. This is along the first base line side so when you go in head that way and you’ll see signs. Our tickets will all be grouped together for our seats so that will be fun too!! There will be picnic tables set up for us while we eat then we’ll head down to our seats whenever we’re ready!! If you have any questions please let me know…I’m looking forward to it. Should be a fun night!!!

Jennifer Crow

No comments: